5 Must-Know (Free) Apps & Websites for Every Creative Entrepreneur
We’re dropping some knowledge before you drop the $$$.
1. ThingLink: ThingLink is a website that allows you to create explorative infographics with just a picture. Whether it’s for university or a business blog, it’s an effective and innovative way to create simple and easy labels on any picture.
2. JuxtaposeJS: If you want to compare two identical images (with some variation), use this website to create sliders you can easily add on to a website. As you move the cursor left or right, the slider will change accordingly to see both pictures.
3. Legend: Legend is an app compatible with both iOS and Android to create animated headlines that animate. Type in any text and the app will animate it for you! Visit their website to see the magic first hand.
4. Pixlr: Can’t afford Photoshop? Check out this free web app that lets you edit like a pro! Forget dropping $$$ and drop some creativity with this tool!
5. Pixabay/Pexels/StockSnap/Burst: Here are the four BEST royalty-free stock photo sites. Whether it be vector graphics or images, these sources will have you spoilt for choice in picking any and all pictures for a website, article, blog post or just about anything else!